Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things that make you laugh until your side hurts

In the past week or so, I have come to realize that I miss having the time to invest in our blog. I don't think that we have a ton of followers; it's more for us than anything else, and that's okay.

Although mobile blogging is easy for us and fun for our friends who might be following our adventures from the comfort of their own homes, the best part of blogging is when I have time to sit down and create a post. Going through the photos stored in my computer will always bring a smile to my face. Then, there are the days when I look at a photo and just can't stop laughing! This is a perfect example...



"Yo! I'm Cannoli. I really do like being pushed around in this stroller, but I'm not too sure about this sweater. The hood, the fur on the collar, the shade of purple...do you think it is a good look for me?"

See what I mean? ;)

No comments: